2016 Big Bear

The third stop on the 2016 Alberta Disc Golf Tour is scenic Canmore which plays host to the Big Bear at the Canmore Nordic Centre on June 11th and 12th.

Registration for this event is now closed as their are over 100 registered with a few more on a waiting list. If you have any further questions or concerns please email Wally at deadlydiscs@outlook.com

Download Tournament Poster

$65.00 Advanced Masters
$55.00 Intermediate
$45.00 Novice
17 replies
      • Robin
        Robin says:

That is a blessing…..but also kinda too bad.

Next time should be Pros plus any division over 16 entrants! Seeing as there is a few dozen intermediates this year.

• Wally Ovalle
          Wally Ovalle says:

Hi Robin, if it was on a long weekend we may try that, but the purpose is to have the amateur competitors watch the pro’s in action and perhaps gain some valuable information, cheers!

• Ben Anderson
        Ben Anderson says:

Thanks for the info.
        Another question I have is that I have preregistered and payed for ma1 does the $10 pdga discount get reimbursed at registration or refunded through PayPal? I’ll bring a screen shot of my online registration to sign up.Really excited to play Canmore and compete against Alberta disc’ers. Thanks for running the event.

• Wally Ovalle
      Wally Ovalle says:

We have lots of spots available as we are playing 20 holes once again, so that leaves us with a possible cap of 100 players

1. Murray Friesen
    Murray Friesen says:

Hi Wally, I have a question. I paid for the tourney using Paypal but my name doesn’t show up on the Player’s Pre-registered list. Do I need to fill that out also ?

• Shayne
      Shayne says:

The two systems do not talk together. The list in this post is more for those who plan to attend, paying is done separate to that. Just add your name above.

2. Wally Ovalle
    Wally Ovalle says:

Just a reminder that there are 65 players pre-registered and 26 pre-paid, there is only 10 spots left for a shirt, make sure you sign up to get one.

3. JamieD
    JamieD says:

It doesn’t look like there is any way to Apply my PDGA Discount to the ‘Pay Now’ Option… How would this be handled if I wanted to pay in advance?

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!